Comer4d Productions

About

“HOLY FUCK…..WE DON’T NEED OUR FUCKING SHOES SEAN WE ALMOST DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Hello there Mr. Frog… how was your day… Mine was Fu-cked Up!”

“And most of the time I work in a glass jar and lead a very uneventful life. I drive a Volvo, a beige one. But what I’m dealing with here… is one of the most deadly substances the Earth has ever known.”

“And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti. ”

“Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh… sh… sh… ships.
Rocco: I got to buy you a proverb book or something, because this mix ‘n’ match shit’s got to go.
Doc: What?
Connor: Well, a penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn’t it?
Murphy: And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen. ”

“UGHUGHUHHUH WILL TURNER”

“Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip… all the p… ugh. Pain, lots of pain.”

“It is strange to think, I haven’t seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to… Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and the night. The hope that after you’re gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you. ”

“Your breasts… are beneath your throat.”

“Yeah I used to talk normal too until my brother Cassius hit me in the face with a shovel. That’s me now and I accept it.”

“I want to fill your stocking with my candycane of joy”
About Me:
An Irish/ Italian/ English/ German/ Dutch – 5’6″ish – red hair – blue eyes- tricked out Volvo station wagon drivin’ gentleman.
What more do you need to know?